-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Instagram-Widget

Dark or Light Style

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Uncategorized

i need to teach my facial expressions to use their inside voice now


The Walt Disney Company will mark its 100th anniversary in 2023, timed to its founding by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney on October 16, 1923. Hong Kong Disneyland is joining the D100 party with a new celebration moment. 

The princesses are dancing and doing sign language on the ground leading the train down past the castle and down Main Street. My first day was with Princess Aurora and it was magical (watch the whole celebration moment HERE):

I also got to spend time with Ariel on her human legs dancing past Mickey and the Wondrous Book and down the street, which was a pretty cool moment. Mike also got to come watch Ariel dance on her human legs!
We are around the 50 day mark til we go back home, so I am just cherishing every day and every moment. We still don't have full plans for when we go home yet, other than doing some travelling, but you can sure bet I will keep you all updated once I do.  A huge milestone happened on March 1 though, and after 3 years, we no longer have to wear masks anymore. Every one still mostly has them on, but it has been an adjustment. 
On my days off, we are trying to take advantage of our favorite things like going to my favorite Shek O Beach, with some of our friends.
Another fun day, we biked from Tai Po to Plover Cove!
We made a few pit stops along the way, like at the Tai Po Waterfront Park
and more biking-
We arrived mid day at Plover Cove Reservoir to have a little lunch picnic.
We also ended the day at a little beach nearby-
Mike and I also took a little solo adventure together on White Day, where we hiked the historical Devil's Peak.
I say historical because this area was a part of major military sites in the early 1900s and a pirates lookout. 
This area was huge and featured a spot where a lot of their weapons were stored. 
One of my other days off we spent with Disney VolunEars at House of Joy and Mercy Dog Shelter, helping clean up and walk the pups.
We also had to say goodbye to our friends Sarah and Drew. This was a really strange milestone goodbye for us because it made me realize the last goodbye we said was to Amy, and the next goodbye that will be said is to us.
The feeling of "lasts" has already begun a bit, since I am so fortunate to get to do so much now, I never really know when my lasts will happen and the countdown to May 6 has definitely got the sound of a ticking clock on it now. For the moment, just trying to live every day and focus on the here and now. 

You Might Also Like

No comments

Post a Comment

Follow @ThePrincesssDiaries