-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Instagram-Widget

Dark or Light Style

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Uncategorized

nothing changes if nothing changes


 The best part about Orlando is when it comes to date night, there is not a shortage of places to eat or things to do. 

Mike and I had date night with a progressive dinner, where we started out with appetizers at East End Market's Wafu. We had a cheese, bacon, and scallion fish taiyaki pancake, which was pretty tasty!

The next step was going to Tako Cheena for our main course of pork arepas and lamb tacos.
We had to take a break before dessert, with a little walk to Baldwin park
But dessert was worth the wait at Hanalei Shaved Ice, where we picked our flavors (key lime, and POG) and added mango popping boba. The House on Lang pop up market was also happening, so had a great time checking out all the vendors.
While heading home, we saw the most beautiful and vibrant rainbow and it was a fun reminder how beautiful Orlando is.
We have had a fun time getting to spend time with more family here as well. We took Etta to try one of our favorite Asian foods, the Korean hot dog from CrunCheese, and she was a fan. It's funny how much we look for food we had in Asia here in America, when we were so excited to be getting back to American foods. 
 
We also celebrated Bethany and Logans birthdays, with the most delicious cake! I love getting to be around for these events more now. 
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see I have been posting a lot from Disney at like 3am. I am loving being back with FrontRunner Casting coordinating talent on set for various Disney commercials. It is not easy getting up at 2am every day to be out in the heat, but luckily I have my trusty neck fan, haha.
I have been doing some interviewing and hoping for my next adventure to appear soon, but as soon as something final comes along I will keep on freelancing and doing my thing. I appreciate all the checkins, but in the meantime, I am just enjoying life back in Fl. I especially enjoy getting to catch up with all my friends! Lindsey and I worked together in Hong Kong back in 2020, and we've been meeting up with her once a week since coming home, and it is one of the highlights of my week!
I also got to meet up with Darci before she heads back to Hong Kong for her next adventure, and I am so pumped for her. 
We saw our friends Drew & Sarah who were in Hong Kong with us perform at Disney Springs, and it was so nice getting to catch up with them.


I even got Bethany and Logan to come to Disney Springs with me to check them out.
It was all worthwhile, because I ran into one of my favorite vloggers, Chris from TDR Explorer!
Mike's family has also been down for their annual Disney World vacation, and we have been able to hang out with them at the pools and resorts.
We even got a Ohana dinner reservation for all of us, which is our favorite Disney World meal!
and another delicious meal at Hash House a GoGo, where the portions are HUGE!

Mike took the fam to Seaworld and showed them around to all the animals and fun new attractions.
We even had a Disney parks day, where we started off the day visiting Hollywood Studios, with some highlights being Oga's Cantina and meeting the Mandalorian. 

We ended our day at Magic Kingdom, where I ended up leaving early because I was suppose to have jury duty bright and early the next day.
Oddly enough, I had been feeling really tired during our day, but I assumed it was just from going hard in the heat, and when I got home I did a Covid test, mostly as a joke to see if I would be able to excuse myself from jury duty. It ended up coming back positive. I was shocked. I took another test just to be sure, and yep, Covid it was. 
It was definitely way more mild than the first and only other time we had Covid. In full force, I was just super tired, had a dull headache, and some congestion. HK really was messing with my head after being so locked down when we had it before that the guilt I was carrying about it was huge. I tested negative two days later, and other than some residual tiredness, I was ok. It seems to be making its way around again these days, but thankfully so much more mild. Regardless, stay healthy everyone!

Later in the week, after healing, Mike and I went to visit our friends Rachel and Mike and their new sweet baby boy Miles in Tampa. Since we were already that way, Mike and I went to Adventure Island, Busch Garden's water park.
My very quick review of the park is it is a great water park. Lots of slides and a very nice lazy river. Wave pool is not super great, very shallow and not very big waves, and the food is quite pricy for what it is. We enjoyed our time however, and would recommend checking it out if you were in the area. 

We have a tropical storm heading toward Orlando the next few days, and I am sure everyone is fully prepared, but stay safe everyone!


You Might Also Like

No comments

Post a Comment

Follow @ThePrincesssDiaries