-->

Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Instagram-Widget

Dark or Light Style

Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Uncategorized

if you've got it, haunt it


 Mike and I found some time to visit Universal Studios to see the new minion land area, however, the new Villain Con ride was down the whole time we were there and did not get to ride it yet.

That and the rain did not stop us from having a great time playing at the park though for the brief hour we were there.
We did go back another not so rainy day and rode the ride, and it's unique for sure, but a bit overwhelming. 
The important thing was, I beat Mike, and we celebrated with a Butterbeer. 
Another fun Orlando attraction we got to visit for the first time was the Central Florida Zoo. It was a very humid day, and the park was a little flooded from the heavy rain we had just had. The zoo was smaller than I assumed it would be, but made for a nice little morning activity.

Mike and I love playing with the animals, and have found if you have an unusual object (like my neck fan), often times the animals are interested in it, and you can have some fun with them. The otter and the spider monkeys were definitely interested. 
One of the true highlights of the day though was getting to feed Rafiki, the giraffe! 
With all my downtime, I got realllllly "lucky" and was chosen for my first service for jury duty. I had to report to the courthouse every day for about a week, and listen to a lot of testimony and information about a civil trial. It was way less exciting than I thought it would be, but glad it's done now.

We were both still working at SeaWorld, and with Halloween getting closer and closer, we get to spend more time at the park working together. I actually got to make a new friend for one day because of a costuming issue, so say hello to Salt Water Taffy!

The other super fun thing about doing SeaWorld Spooktacular is familiar faces! My family got to visit the Pumpkin Queen and loved her silly stories.
Also hanging out with the Pumpkin Queen is the Pumpkin Storyteller. Laurie Story is a good friend from Hong Kong days who also knew Mother Gothel with me. Lizzie would be so happy to know these two spend their days in the fish garden together.
Was sad to say bye to miss Pumpkin Queen, but I am also even more excited to prepare for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Bye PQ!
In preparation for Halloween, Mike and I visited a good ol' American Spirit Halloween store with Etta! Crazy how Americans get so into holidays, but I have missed that a lot. 
We have also just missed a lot in general. Ailey is driving now, which absolutely blows my mind. 
Love these people so much and am so happy to get to spend so much time with them now a days. 
It's been a very Happy Halloween back in America. I especially loved carving our baby pumpkin.
Have a super gourd and safe Halloween everyone!

You Might Also Like

No comments

Post a Comment

Follow @ThePrincesssDiaries